'I'm 30-something and live with my 75-year-old (in dog years) dog. He was allergic to my girlfriend, so she moved out. Now it's just the two of us, kibbles, and beer.'' From ''Don't be fooled. The cat is evil,'' to ''Nothing beats the feeling of jowls flapping in the wind,'' this mini parody treasury of canine wit is the straight poop scooped.
- Invitingly priced mini gift book is ideal for everyone you know who is owned by a dog.
- Makes a fun little token of affection for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions.
- Hardcover mini gift book with dust jacket
- Comes with a 24K gold-plated charm to keep on the ribbon bookmark or on a bracelet
- 80 pages
- 3-1/4 inches wide x 4 inches high